Battle for Middle-earth HQ

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Battle for Middle-earth HQ

A BfME community forum

2 posters

in general

Hermione
    Hermione

in general  Post-92561-1341096207

Female

in general  Empty in general

Post by Hermione Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 pm

In my opinion you shouldn't change anything in the gameplay. Just fix the dirty bugs. Patch 1.03 is so great balanced from the gameplay and the factions that we shouldn't change something there. Every faction has his advantages and disadvantages that makes the game interesting and allows so many different strategies but all in all they are all on one level, which makes the game fair and balanced.

Same thing with maps(except Anorien,Fords of isen), some maps favours some factions and the other way round. All in all it's balanced and fair.(besides this, with the right strategy, pathways, micro you can win all). The maps in Qm are random which makes it fair for all players.
    THORONGIL
    THORONGIL

Position

in general  Empty Re: in general

Post by THORONGIL Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:26 am

Ok I agrea. Could you give examples of maps that could be fixed to become more symmetrical or even.. I don't know how far you wanna go with this but like screenshot the map with top view in worldbuilder by pressing ctrl F & than scroll out. with paint than past the screenshot & draw your changes to it.

This could really help us improving those maps. Since feedback is requiered.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:15 am